RTSX can be downloaded by clicking the file below.
New! RTSX1.1.zip (for Scilab 6.0, may still have some undetected bugs. Please notify me if you find one.)
Previous version : RTSX1.0.zip (for Scilab 5.5.2)
Unzip the file. Change Scilab current directory to the parent of unzipped dir, and type
exec('startup_rtsx.sce',-1); // load all functions to Scilab workspace rprdemo; // see if things work okay
RTSX Ver 1.0 is developed on Scilab 5.4.1 (Win 32 and 64) and works properly up to Scilab 5.5.2. RTSX Ver 1.1 is an updated version for Scilab 6.0, which is still not throughly tested. All source files are provided so you may be able to fix some bug by yourself and learn a great deal 😉
Update log since first launch
- Aug 2017
- Fix new figure creation problem in plotrobot() and plotrobotframe(). This following line does not work in Scilab 6.0 –> fnum=winsid()+1. It need to be changed to the following code
if (winsid()==) then fnum = 1; else fnum = max(winsid())+1; end
- July 2017
- July 2014
- Move RTSX to new website Scilab.Ninja.
- February 2014
- Made e-book “Robot Analysis and Control with Scilab and RTSX” available
- Added and orgnaized Xcos files in accordance with the e-book (in subdirectory /xcos)
- RTSX command reference .pdf file was included with the package, together with free chapters of the above book (in subdirectory /doc/RACSR)
- April 2013
- RTSX version 1.00 released.
- March 2013
- Some basic machine vision functions added such as CentralCamera, CamProject, CamPlot, IBVS4
- February 2013
- a few bug fixes
- More Xcos examples added
- November 2012
- Refine plot functions
- Added Robot2AT( ), updated Link2AT( )
- Added maniplty( ) and plot_ellipse( ) functions for velocity kinematics
- September 2012
- Implement dynamics functions
- Launch RTSX_beta1
- August 2012
- Fix animation functions to work properly with faster graphics in Scilab 5.4.0 beta. (Delay time was added to the drawnow( ) and drawlater( ) loop.)
- Inverse kinematics, trajectory generation, and quaternion functions were implemented.
Launch version 1.1, with following fixes
hypermat() function is obsoleted. Use matrix().
different ‘begin and end quote” is not accepted anymore by Scilab6.0. Had it by mistake.